Cryotherapy facials uses pressurized liquid nitrogen vapors applied to the face and neck to stimulate the production of collagen and decrease pore size. Skin becomes tighter, more even-toned with improved blood circulation. Over time, skin becomes more elastic due to the increase in collagen.
- Collagen production stimulation, which tightens the skin and reduces wrinkles
- Vasoconstriction which causes decreased pore size
- Improved blood flow
- During scalp treatment of the facial, hair growth is stimulated by increased blood flow
- Reduced inflammation and puffiness of the skin
- Helps eliminate the occurrence of Migraines and Headaches
- The anti-inflammatory responses of the body to cryotherapy are also an effective means to treat chronic skin conditions such as Psoriasis, Dermatitis, and Eczema.
*If you’ve recently had fillers, we recommend waiting 2 weeks before you have a CryoFacial as to not disturb the injectables.